2020 The 8th International Conference on Information Technology and Science (ICITS 2020) will be held from the 19th to the 21th of June 2020 in Shanghai, China. Hosted by East China Normal University, China Agricultural University, Science and Engineering Institute, organized by School of Computer Science and Technology, East China Normal University, co-sponsored by University of Houston-Downtown, USA, Shanghai Maritime University, China, Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Russia, Tokyo University of Science, Japan.
ICITS 2020 conference program will reflect the wide spectrum of research topics in Information Technology and Science, building bridges between various research fields. In addition to the technical sessions, opportunities for the conference attendees will be the keynote talks, workshops and social events. It will address by practical exposure in the form of specialized sessions, poster presentations, plenary sessions and renowned speeches from the leading practitioners reinforcing the upcoming challenges to be faced and their potential solutions.
ICITS has been established over the recent 8 years as an important conference where academicians, scientists, researchers and industry professionals from around the world can present their research results and network and share ideals.
Submissions of ICITS 2020 will be peer reviewed. Accepted and registered papers will be published in conference proceedings, which will be indexed by Ei and Scopus.
Index: EI, SCOPUS
More click here
* to encourage favourable exposure to students and researchers in the early stages of their careers,
* to benchmark academic research in a friendly and cooperative environment,
* to enable sharing of student and supervisor experiences of scientific and engineering research,
* to connect students, researchers and their supervisors with companies and research centres.
ICITS 2020 will be co-chaired, co-located with the 2020 the 10th International Workshop on Computer Science and Engineering (WCSE 2020).
ANNOUNCEMENT | 组委会公告
Due to the COVID-19 spreading, if the conditions are not enough to held it onsite, the conference may be changed to remote/online conference.
Remote/Online conference clarification below:
All sessions, oral and poster, discussions and other activities will be offered in a streaming online. The access to the ICITS web platform will be offered to all the registered attendees. The submission is still open and the registration page is available with new web-fees available. This is a great challenge that we will live together to have a better world tomorrow!
• All conference sessions will be professionally chaired web remote conference.
• Participation and presentation certificates will be delivered.
• A professional web-based tool is under construction to offer a high level experience of participation.
• All the presentations will be available also on demand. An extra time for each session will be organized to share comments and questions.
• All the presented papers (on the web, orally or as a poster) will be published into WCSE conference proceedings on time.
Through the linkage below:
Note: An account is needed. Please register first, if you do not have one.
Full paper submission can be published in proceeding after reviewing and registration.
Abstract can be included in conference program only.